Specially designed for equine and live stock, the Equine Run-in-Shed is the perfect shade and shelter solution . Provides instant shade and protection for live stock and can be moved to meet your requirements. Constructed of high grade 1 5/8 in. steel frame. Every frame tube and connector goes through a proprietary 13 step steel surface prep process for maximum durability. DuPont™ Premium powder coat is baked for an even finish that will not chip, peel, rust or corrode. Advanced engineered RIP STOP tough woven polyethylene fabric is triple layered, heat bonded for ultimate 4 season performance. Hot air fused seams are 100% waterproof, UV treated inside, outside and in between with added fade blockers, anti antin and anti fungal agents. High profile white interior provides enhanced illumination. Easy to set up and take down as needed with slip fit connectors and best in class swedged tubing. Open end design allows easy access at both ends. Fabric protective boots at every corner protect animals from ratchet webbing . Rugged Ratchet Tite tensioning system enables quick cover installation. Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames for initial and continuous frame to fabric fit. Structure requires no building permits in most cases. Check local ordinances before installation.
- Specifically designed for equine and livestock, the equine run-In-shed is constructed using high grade heat treated steel that goes through a proprietary 13-step Rhino Shield steel surface preparation process
- Professional grade 1-5/8 in. / 4,1 cm all steel frame, bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered, 3-layer, polyethylene, rip-stop fabric cover with hot air fused seams that are 100% waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents, high profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly, bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Ratchet Tite tensioning enables quick cover installation, easy slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames
- Distressed Finish: No
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Warranty Length: 1 Year Ltd.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.